Thursday, January 8, 2009

Howdy Ya'll we're in TX now!


My mom and dad are really behind with this blog thing. I guess they have been a little busy these days. Daddy got a new job in Houston so we are all here together now. We are still waiting to get all of our stuff. Mom and Dad are waiting to get it until our house there sells. However, Mommy remember to pack all of my toys so I think our new house is GREAT! Every room is like a giant playroom and there isn't anything to get in my way. Since we've been here I have learned how to do lots of new things. I "talk" all the time and I can sign a few new things like "please", "more", and "elephant." My Grandma and Papaw got me a push train for my birthday and I love it. I can push it soooo fast and I even let go sometimes and try to walk all by myself! I took my very first step on Christmas day. I really am getting to be such a big boy. Did you guys know that I am already one? I had a birthday party and everything! My cake even looked like soft dog's face!! I really liked playing in it and getting all messy. It tasted pretty yummy too. Thanks for coming to visit my blog I will try to help mommy remember to post more often!

1 comment:

Joyce Choate said...

WOW, he really does look just like "mini me" aka, Andy!! :-) So, I hear y'all are "settled" - that's good, but wow TX, really now that's gettin' south!! Take care & keep the blog up! Joyce