Sunday, June 1, 2008

Evidence that I can roll over!

Sometimes Mom and Dad would rather video tape me instead of helping me, just to document important moments in my life. I have learned to roll over onto my belly, but I am still having trouble rolling back. I was taking my normal Sunday afternoon nap, when this video was taped. I am wearing a very cute outfit given to me by my Nonnie and Poppy.

I will be entertained this week by two of my cousins. Silas and Cooper are coming home and Mommy, Daddy and I are staying at their house. I am sure Mommy and Daddy will post fun times with Sy and Coop later this week, come back to my blog to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinda cruel that instead of helping you, Mommy just grabs the camera, huh, bud? Get used to it. Hey, who sewed all those adorable things for your room? Those are cute.

:)

--Lauren